(Click for larger version)
Diaper Change diapers are very easy to use. Diaper Change are pockets that are side snaping to ensure a great fit.
They have front and back elastic which is great for both thin/small babies as well as larger/heavier babies.
Diaper Change diapers have a lower rise to accommodate a larger tummy or fit securely on a tiny waist.
Custom sizing is available! You can change the rise and waist/thigh measurements to suit your childs need's.
The elastic is encased, this means less irritation on thighs and tummy for baby.
Snaps are very easy to use yet are harder for your little one to pull off by themselves.
Less mess for mom to clean up!
We use the highest quality microchamois possible to keep it thick and fluffy soft as long as possible.
Microchamois is a stay-dry inner and using it against your babies skin will keep him/her comfortable.
Stay dry inners are great for babies that are prone to diaper rash.
You'll most likely find that babies attacked frequently with diaper rash in disposables, will often be rash-free in cloth.
All prints, minkee and embroidered diapers have a hidden layer of 2 MIL PUL.
Using a full hidden layer of PUL helps to prevent the cotton outers from pulling moisture through.
Inserts - Diaper Change Diapers do not include an insert. We do offer inserts as customs.
There are many inserts that can be used in DC diapers. The most cost effective route is microfiber towels.
You can find these in the auto dept of larger stores. They can be folded into thirds and placed inside the diaper.
Make sure that the microfiber never comes in direct contact with your childs skin. It is very absorbant and
can pull too much moisture from your babies skin if left in contact for too long.
Depending on the thickness of the towels you may want to use 2 towels at a time.
If you don't like microfiber you can use almost anything that will accomidate the absorbency needs of your little one.
Since a lot of cloth diaper users start out with a pack of prefolds,
we've designed these diapers to work really well with them as inserts.
Prefold - Diaper sizing
Small diapers - Preemie prefolds and doublers work well in the small diapers.
Medium diapers - infant prefolds fit perfectly in the medium diapers.
Large/X-large diapers - regular prefolds work nicely in the large and X-large diapers
1. Encased Elastic - Elastic is encased to keep the diaper from leaving red marks
2. Gentle Gusset - Gusset keeps messes inside the diaper where it belongs
3. Hidden Side Snaps - (poly resin snaps) are adjustable and won't leave marks on baby
4. Waterproof Lining - (PUL) layer prevents moisture from escaping
5. Insert Opening - Insert opening allows you to adjust the diaper to meet the absorbency needs of your little one
6. Stay-Dry Inner - Microfleece inner keeps your baby feeling dry while allowing moisture to pass through to the insert
7. Front and Back Elastic - Allows diaper to conform to your baby